3701 W 32nd Ave
Denver, CO 80211
Remember back in College, or maybe even high school, when an instructor would have office hours? A designated time for you to come in and ask any and all questions? It works for them so we thought it might work for you!
Justin will be holding office hours at a coffee shop. This is where you can pop in to chat, about hard money, investing or even the weather. He promises to drop what he is doing and be 100% focused on helping you! If several folks show up, expect to network and mastermind with everyone on questions or topics the group wishes to discuss.
So, why should you go?
• Maybe you don’t understand something related to real estate and hard money;
• You have questions on a potential deal you are planning to Pursue;
• You want to discuss various situations and strategies;
• You want to analyze a deal and run the numbers;
• You want guidance on reading material in order to pursue a topic in more depth;
• Or simply to get to know some other investors better!
This is your chance to pick the brain of one of this communities top investors. He can help you with a problem you are having or just give you some ideas to help you be more successful.
There will not be a room reserved, nor a presentation – there is no agenda. Justin is looking forward to speaking with anyone willing to open up, ask questions and have a good dialogue.
When: March 14, 2017 @ 8:30am
Where: Highland Cork and Coffee; 3701 W 32nd Ave, Denver, CO 80211
Hope to see you there!